I am a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Information Science Institute under the mentorship of Yolanda Gil. I completed my PhD at University of Southern California advised by Jonathan Gratch at the Institute for Creative Technologies. My research seeks to utilize artificial intelligence methods to build personalized learning system. If this work at all interests you, feel free to drop me a note.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, Ph.D. in Computer Science 2021
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, M.S. in Computer Science 2021
- University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK, M.Sc. in Robotics 2014
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, Greensboro, NC, B.S. in Computer Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, 2013
- Emmanuel Johnson, a Fulbright Scholar and computer science Ph.D. working with USC Viterbi’s Jonathan Gratch, is collaborating with researchers from the USC Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT)...
How lying computers could help train next-generation negotiators
- At USC, researchers are studying how to train the next generation of negotiators and doing so...